Friday 19 June 2015

R6 - Initial Idea before Group Planning


What I’d like in my horror film is an abandoned broken place. For specific shots I'd want to use nature and turn it into a dark aspect to create tension and to present the broken background/setting of my horror story. I'd also want to add frames of a graveyard as that is generally associated with horror films. 

As for characters, I do not know who I’d want them to be or the story line but I do know I want their to be a murderer that has a specific method of killing someone. I also want the film to include things such as psychological horror elements as I find that these are the most scariest horror films that myself as a viewer has experienced. I'd also want there to be a bit of blood as it makes the viewers queasy. 

A storyline that I think would be a good one is that a girl is at home with her mother. She hears her mother calling her so she replies saying "yes?". After repeating this twice, her mother doesn't reply. So she starts to make her way to the stairs, and again, asks "yes mum what do you need?". Confused and frustrated as she still gets no answer, she slowly makes her way down the stairs. However she looks up and see's her mum standing on the opposite side of the room. Her mum then says "don't go... I heard that too" which at that point the film ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment