Tuesday 8 March 2016

Question 4


Q4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 




Another form of digital technology I used in my evaluation stage was Quicktime Player which helped me in not only Question 1 and 2, but mostly in Question 4.  I used Quicktime Player by going to 'file' and pressing 'screen recording'. Then, a recording button would appear on screen and then it would capture whatever is on the MacBook's screen and then save it as a video onto my desktop. I then uploaded this onto FinalCut an used it whevever I needed. This was effective as i could show the viewer exactly what it was that I did during my research, planning, production, post production and evaluation stages. By demonstrating this, my audience can see just how I put everything together and therefore proves that I used digital technology in all stages of my film, poster and trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment